What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Colorado State

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
This game didn't seem particularly close to being sold out on the map before they announced it as a sellout this week. Where did those tickets go?
Anyway, the number to beat from this week is 53,241.
How many green and gold fans do you think we'll see?

Gonna hazard a guess and say we like have a much bigger crowd for GameDay than Alabama did yesterday.

Did anyone hear the student numbers? I heard kids talking that they were letting kids in without tickets. Sounds like BS, but at the same time, students were pouring out of the student section for at least 5 minutes after we went up 36-7 and it still looked completely full.

Did anyone hear the student numbers? I heard kids talking that they were letting kids in without tickets. Sounds like BS, but at the same time, students were pouring out of the student section for at least 5 minutes after we went up 36-7 and it still looked completely full.
Those are normally kept under lock and key. Only time I can remember them actually announcing was in 2021 for the first game after lockdown when they announced 11.6k students. It was probably between 12-13k yesterday.

Student numbers can’t be correct. Kids were jam packed and in the aisles.

I'd say it's safe to say some of those students who were unable to get tickets still found a way into the stadium.

giphy.gif

There was a coed in 117 on the aisle around row 15 or so that was wearing a black bra with a white crochet fishnet top. First thought was Damn! Second thought was that girl needs to put a shirt on, she might get sunburned. I am getting old.
Yeah the underwear as outerwear style was new to me.

IMG_0361.gif

Keeping up with my Prime Numbers
Students will have to nap in the afternoon so they can do the morning and the evening, but it will be solid full to start, if we start kicking ass, then the students will wander out.
Please do not rush the field

For a blackout, RMS, College Gameday, the atmosphere is stale. We destroy CSU and it’s never in question

“The announced attendance was 53,141 in a game where tickets were going for an average purchase price is $214, according to TickPick. The Buffaloes have sold out five home games this season and are close to selling out a sixth (Arizona on Nov. 11).”

“The announced attendance was 53,141 in a game where tickets were going for an average purchase price is $214, according to TickPick. The Buffaloes have sold out five home games this season and are close to selling out a sixth (Arizona on Nov. 11).”
Still seems stupid to spend money on a sportsball team and pay a coach more than our professors.

53,141 x $214 = ~$11.4M = ticket prices are going WAY up next year.

Wrong, I personally witnessed at least 4 dudes get in through the gap between the fence and the mini-donut trailer when after the lead guy took out the security guy. So it was at least 53,145; 53,146 if that lead guy got away.

Back