What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Texas A&M

Damm you!!
corvette deal with it GIF

How do people scalp tickets in the parking lot anymore? Do the sellers wave around their iphones?

How do people scalp tickets in the parking lot anymore? Do the sellers wave around their iphones?
my experience is that the signaling has moved almost exclusively to those looking to buy. sellers approach the guy holding his hand in the air with one or two fingers up. very rare to see someone indicating they're selling in the lot anymore.

Average of 20 guesses was 63,343. As has already been pointed out, @hokiehead was the winner. I clearly meant to type 61,202 instead of 60,202 with my initial guess, even though 1 and 0 are on opposite sides of the keyboard.
A little bird told me that there were only 41,000 scans. How I wish this game had been in Boulder.

Back