What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Washington State

I fvcking hated that Living on a Prayer

1. what's the message in context of our football season?!?!! Song is implying that the wins are due to divine intervention and not hard work, coaching and talent!?!?!?!

2. associating our school with 80's pop-metal songs (Bon Jovi, FFS!!!).

Terrible game day marketing move there

You going to Utah? I got a last second $20 ticket and raced to Folsom to see the game.

You going to Utah? I got a last second $20 ticket and raced to Folsom to see the game.
Planning, yeah.

I need to weasel out of the DU-Wisconsin hockey match that night. made tentative plans thinking the CU game would be a nooner.

Planning, yeah.

I need to weasel out of the DU-Wisconsin hockey match that night. made tentative plans thinking the CU game would be a nooner.

Oooo that sucks! You don't want to miss this! Tickets are already $75 on cubuffs website. Thankfully my GF got me mine for a gift a few weeks ago!

1. what's the message in context of our football season?!?!! Song is implying that the wins are due to divine intervention and not hard work, coaching and talent!?!?!?!

we didn't read that much into it. It was just fun with the crowd interaction, should have been Rocky Mtn High

Eh, I know what you're saying but everybody can sing along to Bon Jovi and this season is being looked at as a miracle season of pretty epic proportions.

Perhaps we can find a song about little kids having bad dreams and play that instead

I didn't think much about the title/message/era of the song. For me, it was a Bon Jovi song, I like Bon Jovi, I was cold, and it got me moving. Enjoyed it.

That said, I'm sure there are better choices.

Little known and useless fact. Bon Jovi's son plays football at ND.

We are only back until a grandma gets pushed down the aisle!
Or we start selling beer again and frat boys grab unwilling females and pass them up through the crowd to the top of the student section.

Yes, for everyone except Idot Buff.
tumblr_lz43jnlxsY1r0vkn8.gif

Back