What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Commit - November 17th Edition (Wigley)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Jake Moretti became the latest to join the Black and Gold after flipping from Ohio State. Who will be the next?

Will it be Cotton, Ellis, Daniels, Edwards, Calloway, or someone new or once considered a long shot?

So many options but I'll say....Falo.

7bBZ3vg.gif

If Edwards flips can anybody write about it ?

Honestly, I'd think just about all of us would all prefer to allow him to handle things with class by having a chance to decommit to the other staff and announce for himself rather than someone in the media scooping it. We can wait so he can do it right. But I do understand why certain members of the media think they're doing their job if they report a commitment as soon as they learn of it and are able to confirm the report.

I'm getting a little lost now on who has committed because they're '18. We now have three recruits for '18? The colorado kid, this kid and wigley?

2018 has 2 players committed: Ray Robinson (S/OLB, Colorado), Walker Culver (OT/TE, Tennessee)

2018 has 2 players who have announced commitments but have not been confirmed by Scout or retweeted by coaches: Alijah Allen (ATH, California), Jermar Jefferson (RB, California)

Dante Wigley is a JUCO cornerback with 3 years of eligibility who would be in the 2017 class if he likes his visit this weekend and commits.

2018 has 2 players committed: Ray Robinson (S/OLB, Colorado), Walker Culver (OT/TE, Tennessee)

2018 has 2 players who have announced commitments but have not been confirmed by Scout or retweeted by coaches: Alijah Allen (ATH, California), Jermar Jefferson (RB, California)

Dante Wigley is a JUCO cornerback with 3 years of eligibility who would be in the 2017 class if he likes his visit this weekend and commits.

Perfect, thanks! That clears it up for me.

Back