1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys...Relax...let the emotions subside..look at Zook at Illinois

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

We are a hell of a lot better than I thought we would be this year. Yeah, I am pissed as hell with today...and still with the Missouri and Kansas games...

Give Hawk a chance. We tried to run Mac off in the 80s, and look at his results. They tried to run Zook off at Illinois, and he has them going. This thing will require a lot of patience. In 2-3 years, we will be like Illinois was today.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  2. LincolnBuff

LincolnBuff Active Member

I'm still on Hawk's bandwagon (for now) but he really needs to learn the difference between being aggressive and being stupid.:sad1:

3. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I thought we'd go 7-5 but that isn't going to happen, but even a 6-6 record would've been considered good before the season. I'm very disappointed with the efforts against KU, KSU, and Mizzou, but there's also the huge win over OU and the impressive win over TT on the road. Having said all that, I would have to say that if we finish 5-7 that will be a disappointment, especially after being 5-4 at one point.

4. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

:stupid:

5. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

and don't forget Mizzou fans tried to run off Pinkel and now look at the Tigers

Last edited: Nov 12, 2007
  6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I Am Fu**ing Relaxed!!!