1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had to Post This

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffslax2, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Buffslax2

Buffslax2 Member

From cubuffs.com

"Anyone notice the current top two teams in the nation were both on CU’s 2007 schedule, and had their hands full with the Buffs? CU beat Texas Tech (now No. 2), 31-26 in Lubbock, and lost 30-24 to No. 1 Alabama in the Independence Bowl ."

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=1622546

It's only been one year, I'd say injuries have definitely killed us this season.

2. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

:nod:

I always talk about this when I'm watching either team... It's sad

3. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Yeah, my expectations for the season were high. Maybe unreasonably high, but it's very disappointing to see CU struggle this year as much as they do considering the great wins they had last year. Maybe some coaching changes need to occur, but at least this team will be more experienced next year.

I predict at least an 8 win season. 9 or even 10 may even be reasonable if the team progresses well in the off season.

4. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

Our Oline last year was stronger with 3 upper classmen. Kai and Miller were 2nd team Frosh AA as well.

On defense we had 2 second rounders with Dizon and Wheatley. IMO, they definitely were the factors in our win against TT last year. T-Wheat had 3 INTs in that game (almost had a 4th that lead to a Crabtree TD) and Dizon had an INT returned for a TD.

We were a different team last year. We'll be a different team next year as well.

The win over the past couple of years that really baffles me is the 30-6 stomping we gave TT at home in our 2-10 season.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  5. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

For some reason I think this is applicable with all teams. :thumbsup:

6. CityBuffT

CityBuffT New Member