What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Happy football people!!! (Thu Night Games Thread)

Will Jeff has two catches for 21 with a long of 14 for the mighty Bears of Greeley. I thought he was an alright player for us. Sorry he left actually. I got the feeling he was nudged out with the changing of the guard - that's pure conjecture on my part though. He got banged up his last year with us but he looks like he is OK now.

Vandy tied with USCe at the half but more importantly Connor Shaw hurt his shoulder and appears to be out for the 2nd half.

LOL Scar is a very overrated top 10 team...

I don't know that they're over-rated but I knew this was a very dangerous game for them to start the season, which is why I didn't put too many points on them for the pick 'em. Looks like Shaw will be returning for their next offensive series.

Vandy is not going away. 13-10

UCLA took advantage of knocking the QB out and forced a fumble with 30 seconds left in the half, taking it 50 yards to the house.

Maybe overrated, but two things:

1. Shaw is out
2. Vanderbilt has REALLY improved and has some talent. They aren't a total joke anymore
Those are both true, but this has just been an awful performance by Scar on the opening game on opening night. Shaw has one of the worst arms in D1...my god. Scar has every size advantage, and it's not showing.

Those are both true, but this has just been an awful performance by Scar on the opening game on opening night. Shaw has one of the worst arms in D1...my god. Scar has every size advantage, and it's not showing.

It's a game with two bad offenses that ESPN will say was a tough defensive matchup

So Im at my parents house and they dont get Pac 12 net. But I do, is there a way for me to watch online?

^^Agree^^

Vandy is better than they have been but still have no business being within one score of a top 10 team. If SCar can't make some significant improvement in play, expecially on offense they are going to be toast when they run into the meat of the SEC schedule.

Thats it, Scarolina is a one man show on O. Some of the qb play in the Sec is garbage, exceptions to that of course.

^^Agree^^

Vandy is better than they have been but still have no business being within one score of a top 10 team. If SCar can't make some significant improvement in play, expecially on offense they are going to be toast when they run into the meat of the SEC schedule.

Vandy could realistically win 7 games this year, but yes Carolina did look shaky.

UCLA up 35-24, start of 4th

Surprised we haven't had any Bohn/scheduling quotes vis-a-vis UCLA @ Rice

Now 49-24 UCLA.

Sac State came back on NMSU to get it to 19-28, but NMSU just answered to go to 35-19 early in the 4th quarter.

BYU just went through the Wazzou defense like a meth addict burning through a found wallet.

Back