1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawk "improves" his record to 1-8 against the North..

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Nov 10, 2007.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know 70-3, 30-3.. We have to take small steps these days against the powerhouses of the Big 12 North..

One step at a time..

I guess next year we can shoot for 1 win against the North and call it a successful season.. :lol:

Thanks Hawk.. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry to say, but the avatar is going back to the Fairbanks blue helmet tomorrow after this debacle .. Goodbye to Kim K and hello CU blue helmet.. :cry:

2. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

Welcom back Jimmy. We were wondering how long it would take to show your true colors. Thanks for clearing up the mystery.

3. GoldStampede

GoldStampede Active Member

I think im going to go with Jimmy on this one. This is terrible.

4. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

Trust me, I'm not happy at all with the outcome and many aspects fo the game today...but I in now way am aligning myself with the jack***es running rampant right now.

5. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

The worst part of today...we clinched having the worst divisional record in the big 12 north, no matter what happens next week. But that does show north > south finally, I just wish it was us at the top instead of KU.

6. west coast

west coast Guest

how many threads, all saying the same thing are you gonna start? Are you almost done throwing your temper tantrum?

7. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

No sh*t:huh: