1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HCMM in DP-Positive Spin-Is that possible?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by boydbuff, Aug 4, 2013.

1. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

I know links to DP articles especially from JH are virtually outlawed on AB-and for good reason-JH through his tweets and posts is a complete negative, pessimistic, subjective jacka*** 99% of the time.

I am not going to link to the article b/c I know that is off-base but some of you might want to check out the DP CU section today.

JH, I still can't believe it myself, wrote an upbeat, objective article on HCMM's approach to building the team back up. He also highlighted our strengths and weaknesses in quite a fair manner without the normal toungue-in-check negativity.

Not sure if he is sick or one of his editors finally told him to start writing like a journalist.

2. Tea Rex

Tea Rex Club Member Club Member

Yeah he wrote it so well that we were lucky enough to have Corey Dillon at QB.

3. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

If mistaking the first name of a player (something he seems to do regularly) is the worst you can point to about this article than it is indeed better than usual.

4. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Identify yourself, Jeffrey, for rep