1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's A Decent Video Recapping 08 RMS

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by InTheBuff, Sep 1, 2008.

1. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaxC-im-9Qg"]YouTube - Colorado vs Colorado State 2008[/ame]

2. broncos1

broncos1 Member

Definitely a good video

3. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

Finally some video highlights!! I am overseas and was searching hi and low for some kinds of highlights. Thank you for posting this. I had the wife DVR it for me though so I can still see it in full friday when i get home.

great start to the season.

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

hmmm. Speedy had 2 great highlights in that. I can't wait to see him NOT fumble. Him and Scott should be the top 2 on the depth chart by the time we play WVU...

5. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Wow, that got me fired up listenign to Hawk in that before the game clip.

6. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Hmm. None of the embedded videos work for me. I can go to youtube and watch videos all day, but no the ones here. They circles appear and just spin around without it ever loading the video.

7. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

I love that D Scott lowers his shoulder and makes it very apparant he would rather run your ass over than run around you. He will be a top tier player in a year if he stays healthy and plays with the mean streak he showed last weekend.

8. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

Speedy is just impressive...PERIOD. Hold onto that ball and we will see him streaking down the field a LOT this season (not to metnion future seasons). What an awesome change of pace with the others.

Scott is just plain impressive. He always gets the ball moving forward and showed he can break tackles. I can't wait until he gets revved up and moving full steam. No doubt he is going to be all that he was made up to be during recruiting.

9. snakeyman

snakeyman Snake Charmer Club Member

Burton is huge!

10. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

No kidding. This got me thinking about that CU all access show two years ago. Gawd i miss that show...it was awesome

11. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

Thanks for this. I was just looking for a good vid on youtube of the game. :smile: