1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, *ebraska fan...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Lord Helmet, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet Member

Perhaps this is old news, but did your kicker (Congdon) quit and xfer to USC?

If its old news then my fault. Thanks.:thumbsup:

2. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Guest

Yep....donated part of his liver to a family member and decided to transfer close to where he is from. Can't blame the kid for that. He transferred about 3 or 4 months ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2007
  3. Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet Member

Thanks trailer park dood. I appreciate the 411. Sounds like a good kid. Wonder WTF he was thinking originally when he signed with you? :lol:

Im joking. Thanks man.:thumbsup:

4. BeachBronco

BeachBronco Active Member

It must suck so bad in Lincoln that their players have to give up organs to get the hell out of there.

5. Big Red Cop

Big Red Cop Active Member

Wrong, he never donated anything to anyone!! The uncle ended up needing a whole liver transplant. And I doubted that Congdon from the get-go was going to be donating anything. He was homesick, didn't like the way he was being coached at NU, and is now back on the West Coast!

6. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

No way! Problem with the coaching at corn u?

7. BuffGuy91

BuffGuy91 Well-Known Member

What is there to coaching someone to kick?
    "Now use your foot and swing at the ball really hard. No No No, you're using your knee again, Use your foot!!!!"

8. Big Red Cop

Big Red Cop Active Member

He just really felt that the coaching staff didn't put too much effort into technique, or coaching when it came to the kickers. Felt that he would get better attention out West.

9. Kameltosis

Kameltosis Well-Known Member

although its sad to see him go...I really don't think were missing much...what was his range like 39 yards? I piss further than that. Hope he finds what he's lookin for though.

Waylon Van Smack likes this.