1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys ... And good morning ...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffalomole, Nov 7, 2010.

1. buffalomole

buffalomole New Member

Long time no see ... As a matter of fact, long time no visit.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Sorry to disappoint the VERY FEW of you who remember me as an out of control drunkard. I'm still a pretty heavy drinker, however I've got a whole different life right about now. I sincerely hope you all are well.

I just wanted to drop by and let you all know that WAITING to fire Hawkins until the end of the 2010 season is in the best interest of all parties involved.

The reason? Well, that's his son. Cody's the one back there taking the heat. Is it fair? No. Is it realistic? Um, no, not really. Is it the right thing to do? Yes. I do not give a rat's ass who it is --

That's a man's son back there.

I've got lots more to say but I gotta jet ...

You all need to be above Dan Hawkins' infant activities. He's a loser.

2. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

MOLEY!!!!

welcome back....

tough times and lots of opinions here....

the end result is that we will have a new coach NEXT year and we start rebuilding in December.....

3. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

So why can't Bohn just come out and say Dan Hawkins will be fired, effective he end of the season?

That way he gets to coach out the remainder of his son's career, but every Buff fan knows with no reservations or questions that this program is going in a new direction effective immediately after the Nebraska game.

4. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

:nod::yeahthat:
    With the way this "Charlie-Foxtrot" has been playing out this year, that's the announcement I'm truly hoping for if something happens "in the next few days" as stated in most of the articles published last night.

C'MON BOHN, AT LEAST MAKE A ****ING STATEMENT THAT THE UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS **** ANYMORE AND WE ARE HEADED IN A NEW DIRECTION!

that is all...:smile2:

5. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Cody would take less heat if Dan wasn't around

6. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Moley!!! Welcome back, brutha!!!!!

Everybody out there is somebody's son, and they all deserve better than what they're getting for "leadership". Cody is Dan's son, but he's also a member of a team and a scholarship athlete. His loyalties should be to more than just his father. OTOH, I can see the confusion the situation creates - it's a massive **** sandwich and has been since the administration decided to put off the obvious decision for a year.

7. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

im the drunkard who replaced you

8. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

Cody shouldn't be taking the heat for his dad's actions. This board is all about Dan's screwups, not Cody's (although his on the field play is a fair topic). Dan should go, now, partly to take the pressure off of Cody. If Cody is really going to quit the team, so be it. Either way we are finishing 0-3. If Dan goes, at least there is some indication that the administration gives a rat's ass.

9. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

He's waiting for DiStefano to approve his request to take a crap first.