1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Hawk lovers.. OUR COACH IS AWESOME..

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Nov 27, 2009.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Another typical Talkins loss. Poor playcalling, bad special teams, soft OL play, 3 wasted timeouts on where we can't get the play in and a little tease on a potential comeback but end up on the losing end AGAIN. Hope you are all happy he's coming back next year!! I see so much potential and all this great coaching they'll get in the spring and fall we are going to be just good enough to repeat this year's performance next year. Maybe we can win 4 games.. Gotta set our goals high.. :thumbsup:

2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

But we have awesome GPA's, bitch!!

3. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

I guess I'm the last holdout, but I'm with you now Jimmy. Miserable, predictable game - no improvement from week 1.

4. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

agree. another typical Hawkins loss.

lose field position and turnover battle. that conventional football crap is nonsense. we create a chance for ourselves, but **** it up (partly from the sidelines). special teams suck. Nu has a special team TD.

5. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

but but but....we only lost by 8 points.....this thing is going to pop next year :dance:

6. Bolond

Bolond Member

Hawk is soft. Looks like he is ready to cry on the sidelines, even after he was given word that he'll be back. This guy must instill tons of confidence when he always looks like a wreck.

7. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

CU should have won this game, just like okie state and isu. CU once again, had 3 red zone drives and score zero points. Penalties, to's and god awful special teams.

It doesn't matter who we recruit, how more experienced we get, this coaching staff will not get it done.

8. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Not happy at all. One further nail in our coffin today. Next year, the coffin falls deeper into it's permanent hole. You can thank Bohn and Destuffadoosh for that.

9. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

One of the most boring games I've ever seen.

10. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Agreed on every point. We were beaten down in every phase of the game. We weren't really in it at any point after the first quarter. Literally all 3 timeouts were used to negate delay of game penalties because for some reason they have Hansen run all the way to the sideline to get the play. I just don't know what to say, please as a football coach and fan Hawk, do the right thing, resign.

11. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Obviously we "should" not have. Score never lies.

12. buffsyko

That's bs. The score was 21-14 cu had 2 chances 1st and 10 at the 20. they were in the game. Their pathetic red zone offense and special teams lost this game just like isu and osu.

13. buffsyko

I was trying to be positive, that was a mistake.

14. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Did you and I watch the same game?

15. White_Rabbit

Our defense played well, am I forgetting something?

16. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Knock that **** off. It's unbecoming.

17. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Yup, I hope all the Hawk supporters and DiStefano and happy, because the rest of the fans and boosters sure can't be.

I still can't believe they're bringing him back, I just can't.

18. White_Rabbit

Yeah true, the grounding penalty really screwed us on that drive. I'm just so pissed right now. The announcers saying things about how Hawk needs to get things back for his coaches like longer contracts if the fans have such high expectations. WTF? I'm so tired of listening to the announcers make excuses for Hawk and this awful team.

19. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

I think that if Bohn actually made this decision on his own, it may be because of how brutal next season's schedule looks. Cal, Georgia, and of course CSU out of conference, as well as the three toughest North opponents on the road. Perhaps Bohn didn't want to put a brand new coach is such a tough position. Whatever, I hate the idea of another year of coach Hawkins, but refuse to be angry for the next year or more. Go Buffs.

20. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Do not ever do that again. How would you look at me if I tried to be negative? Not a pretty site, is it? :sad2:

21. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

The Offense was able to, routinely for the entire season, change 3rd-and-Shorts into 3rd-and-Longs thru False Start penalties, or Illegal Sub penalties, or finally, after wasting Time-Outs, taking Delay penalties.

That was a red-flag to begin the season, and Coach Hawkins maintained that level of play for the rest of the games, too.

22. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

CU could have easily won this game and about 3 or 4 others this year if it wasnt for the same ole ****. Yall know what im refering to so ya get it. Not all of it is coaching but alot of it is. We need a hardass as a coach. These guys are poorly disciplined and fundamentally unsound and it shows every week. It isnt their effort, they play hard. I wont say they are weak mentally because, when you go 3-9, you wait for something bad to happen, thats human nature.

23. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

SSDD. Nothing will change as long as idot is still the lifer, er, I mean, head "coach".

24. buffsyko

I'd rep you...:lol: