What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hola Buff Fans...

First one got skadoodled by a drunk driver but I think I posted that way back. Yeah, still got it and they haven't repossessed it because like a true scumbag Husker, my wife makes more money than me.

What was your BAC?

Keep her away from Craig James.

:p

First one got skadoodled by a drunk driver but I think I posted that way back. Yeah, still got it and they haven't repossessed it because like a true scumbag Husker, my wife makes more money than me.

She works at the Starbucks in North Platte so she has the benefits, too. I gotta compliment you guys on your past fan empire however. Long ago in the 1990s, we stopped in at Ole's Big Game Bar (now "Steakhouse" instead of Bar, I think) in Paxton, NE on a Saturday morning in a random October trip to somewhere else. I figured I'd use the head and get a takeout sammy, kinda forgetting what day it was. I opened the door and no BS, there was a SEA of Nub-ite fans there - kids from 4 to 85 decked out in red gear and going ape**** at the pre-game stuff. If you added some cornstalks, goose-stepping, and missiles on trucks, it could have been a football North Korea. If you could have bottled that enthusiasm it would've been priceless. (Disclaimer: Mrs. PAHI has some roots in western NE.) Furthermore, next year if the Buffs are 21 points ahead at the end of the third Qtr we might put in some subs.

Hola Kamel.

I'm frankly a little embarrassed to have been caught saying nice things. Next time, I'll be a little less complimentary until I'm certain the rumors of your death weren't overstated.

She works at the Starbucks in North Platte so she has the benefits, too. I gotta compliment you guys on your past fan empire however. Long ago in the 1990s, we stopped in at Ole's Big Game Bar (now "Steakhouse" instead of Bar, I think) in Paxton, NE on a Saturday morning in a random October trip to somewhere else. I figured I'd use the head and get a takeout sammy, kinda forgetting what day it was. I opened the door and no BS, there was a SEA of Nub-ite fans there - kids from 4 to 85 decked out in red gear and going ape**** at the pre-game stuff. If you added some cornstalks, goose-stepping, and missiles on trucks, it could have been a football North Korea. If you could have bottled that enthusiasm it would've been priceless. (Disclaimer: Mrs. PAHI has some roots in western NE.) Furthermore, next year if the Buffs are 21 points ahead at the end of the third Qtr we might put in some subs.
My mom lived in Paxton, NE for a few years as a principal at the elementary school back in the 90's. I visited her and made sure to wear my CU gear. We went out to Ole's Big Game Bar for dinner. Wasn't game day or anything and nobody said anything, but my mom's tires were slashed not too long afterwards. Maybe no correlation, but I would not be the least bit surprised.

That trip and my two trips to Lincoln for CU games (both Buffs wins!) certainly provided first hand basis for my Allbuffs signature.

At my age, I’m pretty much always soft.
oSZRu1v.gif

Reactions: DBT
Back