What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HOLY BUFFALO! we are up to #12!

To win out we have to beat #23, #15, and #4.

If the buffs accomplish that, they might just find their way in the CFP. I can't believe that is a real thing.

And also Arizona...they like to have one "f you Pac-12" home win each year. I'll be there. I'm nervous.

If the buffs accomplish that, they might just find their way in the CFP. I can't believe that is a real thing.

That's a tall order, but if Washington remains unbeaten until the PAC 12 championship and a few other things happen, it is in the realm of possibility.

Hey, when the season started did you think that on November 8 you would be eagerly anticipating and debating the Buffs' relative position in the playoff rankings? This is fun.

Can the Buffs handle the pressure? It took a while to learn how to win. Now we have to learn how to play with a target on us. This is an entirely new realm we find ourselves in.

I felt that we, sort of, succumbed to the pressure last week. The great thing is that we won. Hopefully, that experience taught us a lot about playing for high stakes.

Can the Buffs handle the pressure? It took a while to learn how to win. Now we have to learn how to play with a target on us. This is an entirely new realm we find ourselves in.

I felt that we, sort of, succumbed to the pressure last week. The great thing is that we won. Hopefully, that experience taught us a lot about playing for high stakes.
That's the idea bro, you know that. Now Herbie and Galloway just gave us props. Very nice to see.

I think we're hungrier than the rest our opponents. We need to show it on the field. Play harder (make that extra effort when blocking, for instance) and execute better (mistake free) than our opponents and I think we have a good chance to at least win the next 3.

While a longshot and would require some chaos, it's certainly a possibility. We would be the only team with 3 top 25 wins in these last 4 games. And Herbstreit just picked us as a team with the best shot from outside the current top 10 of moving into the playoff.

I could go for a game in Atlanta on New Year's Eve!

Hahahaha Nebraska is lower than CU, Florida got exposed by Arkansas AND the committee and is unranked and LSU was rightfully dropped. I like this whole CFP playoff thing. They don't just come out and say "SEC 1-12" everyone else sucks."

While a longshot and would require some chaos, it's certainly a possibility. We would be the only team with 3 top 25 wins in these last 4 games. And Herbstreit just picked us as a team with the best shot from outside the current top 10 of moving into the playoff.

I could go for a game in Atlanta on New Year's Eve!

Where did you see this?

USC plays Washington. I'm kinda split on who to root for. If USC wins, then PAC12 is on the outside looking in for the playoffs. If USC loses, then they drop out of top 25, making our loss look a bit worse.

I think I'm gonna hope that Colorado and Washington both win out all while rooting for chaos in the other conferences and hope we can squeeze into the playoffs by winning the PAC.

Michigan over OSU
Houston over Louisville
Michigan over Wisco (big 10 championship)
LSU over A&M
Bama over Auburn
West Virginia/ OSU over Oklahoma

USC plays Washington. I'm kinda split on who to root for. If USC wins, then PAC12 is on the outside looking in for the playoffs. If USC loses, then they drop out of top 25, making our loss look a bit worse.

Root for Washington over USC. It would [practically, but not mathematically] get rid of them pesky Trojans in the South, and keep the legitimacy of the PAC 12 as a top 4 slot with the Huskies remaining unbeaten. You do know that if the Huskies go undefeated the rest of the season, and beat the Buffs in the CCG, the Buffs would likely go to the Rose Bowl? If Washington loses to USC, and then beats CU (or Utah or USC) in the CCG, then Washington likely goes to the Rose Bowl. How f***ing great would it be to see the Buffs in the Rose Bowl? There is a huge parade, and everything.

First things first. Gotta beat the Zonies in their house, which hasn't happened in forever.

Think about this for a second: If the season ended now, the Buffaloes would represent the Pac-12 in the Rose Bowl. That's just how special this season has been-The end of a 9 year bowl drought with a possible Rose Bowl bid.

Back