1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did we get this horrible with the same guys?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by drmike, Sep 12, 2009.

1. drmike

drmike Member

I was not expecting miracles this year, but I am totally lost as to WTF is going on.:sad2:

2. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

Not the same guys. Our biggest problem is up front and and deep on defense, and that's where we lost our best talent from last year.

3. OUBuff

OUBuff American Club Member

I wake up this morning and I honestly can't recall a time I have had less confidence in the team. I mean, I was in the stands during Mallory-Fairbanks & early McCartney days. The thing is that I remember having hope then. 'I think we can do it this week'... you know.

Now I feel hopeless. I can never remember feeling that way about a Buff team.

4. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

good point.... maybe because i am familiar with this I can relate and add a thought or two to ponder as it was what I thought of leaving jerryworld a week ago....

number of start the o-line has individually and together as a unit....

lets apply this to the wr's too....

same with the d-line, linebackers, cb and the two safties....

you can have all the talent you want, but without experience talent will only get you so far....