What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

How I see the PAC-12 as conference play approaches

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Oregon

Stanford
Washington
UCLA

Arizona State

USC
Arizona

Oregon State
Utah
Washington State

Cal

I think the Buffs are in the Wazzu group, but we haven't played anyone yet.

Oregon looks really good. Their WRs are as good as they've ever been. The second group is capable of beating just about anyone on any given day, but I think UCLA and UDub might have secondary issues. I thought ASU would look better on defense than they do. USC and Zona look like bowl teams, but nothing special. Cal can't stop anyone.

I disagree a little bit. Cal made OSU look bad on D at times - I think they're up a peg group. Not completely sold on UW yet. All the PAC offenses are looking pretty good.

Oregon

Stanford

UCLA
Washington
Arizona State

USC
Arizona

Oregon State
Cal

Utah
Washington State
CU