1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much credibility is there in this article about P-12 running backs?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Hugegroove, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

2. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i can't speak to credibility per se, but it's nice to read an article/analysis that doesn't feel like a "how can i talk about every school in the South and this is the year for Baylor" or "Mack invented being a good guy" type Tim Griffin festival.

3. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Love it...good work.

4. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Found the comment that CU is going to have to learn about what the Pac 12 defenses are about like we have coaches with no Pac 12 experience.

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Props to 'tini for finding that relevant nugget. I sure hope our DC--who was a PAC DC just last year--talks to the Offensive Coordinator (who of course coached in the Pac not so long ago).

If we struggle, I doubt that strange, unfamiliar defenses will be the reason.

6. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I had a chat with a Qwest online worker from Boise this morning. He seemed less than enthused about my offer of Dan Hawkins back. I even told him he could keep Chris Petersen-- just to take Hawkins back. Of course we dont have him, but I want the memory gone too. Only good thing that came out the last five years ....is my two little girls. Football has been a drag for the most part. And I don't care much for other sports.

7. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

We really need Tony Jones to step up and carry some of the load with Speedy.