1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hugh Charles is playing pretty damn well..

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Oct 14, 2007.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Best I've ever seen him run/play.. I think there's going to be some more games this year where he'll carry us for some victories..

2. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

definitely outshining his brother at Texas at this point in the season....:thumbsup:

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

Great point. I agree 100%. I'm not sure if I've seen him run any better. He ran with speed, elusiveness, and power. He broke a number of tackles and showed some great moves in the open field. I think he's getting Hawk's message about running with passion.

4. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

As an occasional critic of Charles I must say he's been making me eat my words lately. He has played well and I hope to see more of the same for the rest of the season.

5. stampy

stampy Well-Known Member

Charles ran great last night. He hit the holes hard w/o hesitation. I also saw several good hit and spin moves. Definitely his most impressive game.

Hopefully he'll realize how productive being that aggressive was and run like that for the remainder of the season. Somebody will give him a shot at the next level if he can finish out like that.

6. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

He ran extremely big for a 5-8 guy yesterday.