1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hugh Charles

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Highflyer, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

What a huge game for Hugh. He was finishing his runs, putting his head down and plowing forward. Great to see. He looks to be completely healthy now and was the fastest player on the field Saturday. He was also a huge factor in the pass game as well. Well done Hugh, you stepped up your game when your teammates needed you most.

2. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Well said. He is so dangerous when he gets into the open field. Having him healthy is huge-he's the best back on the team.

3. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

This game was a huge improvement for Hugh for sure. I still think he can run a little harder and hit the holes harder. He still seems a little wary of contact to me, especially around the LOS. I will grant you that by end of the 3rd qtr much of that had gone away I just hope it stays away. Actually what I'd really like to see is Hugh run with the same mean streak that Maiava blocks with. Then...watchout!!

4. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

:yeahthat::stupid: Hugh has the highest squat on the team, I would like to see him attack the los instead of dancing when the hole isn't there.

5. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

I actually thought he looked like he isn't fully back from the injury. On his TD run he looked like he might still have a little hitch in his gait. I could be wrong, but I think he still has another gear that he wasn't using this weekend.