1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am ready for the kickoff luncheon!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by FlatironsBuff, Aug 29, 2007.

1. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

FIB's FIL (father in law) and I will be going to the event on Friday at the Athletic Club downtown. We are both ready for the season to get started!

Anyone else from here going? Might as well meet up and sit at the same table if possible.

2. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

wasn't sacky asking a few days ago?

he was lucky fc was busy, so that he could not play counting crows again... :lol:

3. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Nah, he is going to the kickoff luncheon on Thurday at the Bach Fieldhouse. I am going to the one on Friday in downtown Denver. Would like to go to the Thursday one, but want to take my f-i-l, as he has not gone to one before, and will not be up until Firday morning. Then him and I are going to the game on Sat. Then him and I will come home and watch the Buffs decimate the lambs on Tivo Sat night.:smile2:

We had to move the date up to the 25th for Alex, so if you and UBT want to slide down to the Rock for a visit you are welcome. Can direct you guys to some great pan fried chicken that we have down here--it is yummmmmmy!