1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I enjoyed the Hawk call in show...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Oct 30, 2009.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

two ladies got on there and let DH have it. My favorite was the gal who called in and said, "honestly coach I'm frustrated...no, embarrassed,,":lol:

The lead off caller reading his monologue was brutal. That show is just going to get funnier, because I seriously doubt DH will put together a run, which is the only thing that will take heat off of him now....

2. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

Sounds like that's what will make you happy?

3. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Not really. I haven't even said I want DH replaced. But, it is really hard to see much going right on the field in year four. There are some good players on the roster. Certainly good enough to have mounted more than 2 wins this year. All we get now is excuses and I am of the opinion now that DH is simply in over his head. Actually, I feel sort of sorry for him.

I'm not happy about it, but I'm past that. It now has reached the stage that it is so bad it's funny....

4. Waldo

Waldo Original Copy Club Member

yep all us Buff fans want to see our team as losers. thanks for pointing that out for us. :thumbsup:

5. ThndringHerd

ThndringHerd Well-Known Member

Thanks for changing your avatar pic. Drunk Bo was an eyesore.

6. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

Wins will make everyone happy. But you seem to be about the only guy who thinks Hawkins can deliver those wins. The rest of us have given up on him. 2-5 in year 4 will do that to you.