What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

is this the thread where we compare helicopter pilots and jet pilots? Or where I shop for clocks?

Muthaka please!

Hey, I just skipped to the end so I didn't have to read the whole thread. Who's this guy?

Someone whose wisdom and insights we will sorely miss out on due to someone in chat telling him to stfu.

Over 11,00 views, how many idiots do we have here? Really? I type 17 words and get this? Maybe you should all be on suicide watch. What a small world we live in.

Over 11,00 views, how many idiots do we have here? Really? I type 17 words and get this? Maybe you should all be on suicide watch. What a small world we live in.

No idiots but lots of idots.

I've heard suicide is painless.

be honest. How many times did you count that first post?

Wanted. I only have one post and have visited the chat room a few times and have been met with Klan type behavior. I was sent a email from allbuffs.com that said: Dear BuffWest,

"Thank you for registering at Allbuffs! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of the premier independent University of Colorado message board. Welcome to our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. You can also find us on Twitter and FaceBook" This was a lie!

BanHim.jpg

This sock has a lot of jizz on it. I think it is best to throw it away instead of trying to wash it.

I agree. This board is full of losers. Luckily, I'm not one of them.

Back