1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had it totally wrong.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Oct 5, 2009.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Remember how I have been saying I hoped Bronco mediocrity would translate into more fans for CU? Well, it's happened - only in reverse. I have found myself looking forward more to watching the Broncos than the Buffs. The Broncos are better coached, and play a more sound brand of football. It's actually enjoyable watching the Broncos play. I can't say the same for watching the Buffs. I can't stand the idea of watching a CU game now. I'm worried that I'll stroke out every time they give up a 3rd and long, or a 58 yard pass play, or whatever.

I hate this. I really, really hate this. :cry:

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

sacky, you are not alone...I am a fan of both teams but I'd prefer that CU is the better team than the Broncos and I was expecting just that this year but it turned out to be the exact opposite.

3. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Just proves that a good coach can institute his brand of football, can create a new thought process immediatly. A bad coach makes excuses.

Love Hawk, think he is a great guy. Also think he is over his head here. We will see how the season plays out, but I really think we MIGHT win one of ISU and KSU, and that's about it. Hope I am wrong. Dont think I am.:sad1:

4. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

went to the Bronco game yesterday. Still love my Buffs, but if I am going to spend money I want to enjoy my purchase. The Buffs are just painful to watch right now.

5. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about this yesterday. :lol:

6. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

At this point, I would love to have a guy here with Orton's stats, nothing spectacular, but no mistakes (at least, not that we paid for) in his 20-29, 243 yd, 2 TD effort.