What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I heard something crazy this morning

I am not concerned about our D. They are pissed after last week and Big Hype Hipolite won't let the D get complacent.

I was at the KSU game this past weekend, and agree with pretty much everything that was said. Regarding the KU game I'm not too worried about our D also. Hypolite came up to us at the end of the game, and said, "never again, I promise, never again." I'm not sure if that is a direct quote but its pretty damn close and was the same meaning, the never again apart is a direct quote for sure. I say him and the D take care of business against KU. HE sure as hell fired me up after the game, even though we had just gotten whooped. I'm excited to see kansas again.

And whats this KU playing with a chip on their shoulder business, i'm pretty sure they beat us last year. I think its us with a chip on our shoulder.

... "never again, I promise, never again." ...

And whats this KU playing with a chip on their shoulder business, i'm pretty sure they beat us last year. I think its us with a chip on our shoulder.

HA! I love it! Big Hype is excellence. Period.

As for that chip KU's shoulder, George will knock it right the **** off!

Welcome back, BuffTuba.

I was hoping that you would post something about your trip to Manhattan. Thanks for the Hypo reporting. Good stuff.

The good ole days. :lol:

Yup. Right after putting my dick in the chick with big tits from down the hall for the fourth time in 24 hours I'll head over the cafeteria and have two bowls of fruit loops as a late lunch before heading to class and thinking about where to drink that night.

Ahhhh. Those were the days.

Have to be honest, I'm not sure what to expect this week.. I'm pretty sure we are going to bounce back from last week's performance.. I just don't really have a read how good Kansas really is and if they are ready to win games on the road.. Not completely confident, but I do think we'll sneak one out this week..

Concerned about the Kansas WR... Hope we can match up with them..

Yup. Right after putting my dick in the chick with big tits from down the hall for the fourth time in 24 hours I'll head over the cafeteria and have two bowls of fruit loops as a late lunch before heading to class and thinking about where to drink that night.

The topic wasn't your dream last night.

Was college that much different from the rest of your 20's?

:lol:

Was college that much different from the rest of your 20's?

Not really. Getting to CU at 21 made College take up a good chunk of my 20s. Not having a job in your 20s > Having a job in your 20s. College was definitely the best part of my 20s.

Man, I KNEW someone was giving it to the 60 year old dorm mother! And she did have big tits, but damn! They were between her knees!!:cool:

I'm just not sold on KU. Yea that Reesing playing well, the #2 ranked scoring defense, 2nd-highest scoring team in the country, but their schedule pretty much invalidates all that for the most part. The KSU win on the road was very nice, but in a rivalry game anything can happen.

The defense is stepping up huge and keeping us in this. Sadly the special teams is doing everything to give the damn game away. Ugh. Cmon BUFFS!

Back