1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know we got killed...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buff4bcs1985, Oct 5, 2008.

1. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King Club Member

But Texas isn't that damn good...They just aren't... for one we played quite possibly the worst half of football i have ever seen and we were only down 3 touchdowns.. if Goodman hadn't missed the field goals we would have still been in that game... to be one hundred percent honest i don't think Texas has a snowballs chance in hell next week against OU... but then again what does that say about us?

ps what the **** about that forward pass across the line of scrimmage for the first td... that demoralized us( by us i mean everyone not connected to the university of texas) i still cant figure out how that play was allowed to stand and the ruling i heard was that he can be partially be over the line of scrimmage but be ok... i have never heard that bs in my life if your over the line your over the line no matter how partial you are

2. Matt

Matt Nerd Drone Pilot Club Member

Read other thread that has the rule in it. That play was legal. If any part of your body is not past the line its a legal pass. Instant reply showed his lower body wasnt past the line.

3. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King Club Member

oh sorry matt you can delete the 2nd half of my post