What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I know we hate him, but....

^^Correct^^

Lay a few 40+ point beatings on them in a row and all of the sudden their mouths will be closed since they will prefer to avoid the topic. Our attention can go to more important games.

Eventually CSU will lose their interest in getting beat up and the game will die a quiet, natural death.

Like the WVU-Marshall "rivalry" and the total lack of interest.

Last year I e-mailed kisla with a AllBuffs link to one of many not so flattering threads about him. If he opened it and read any of the threads, I'm sure he knows all of us think he's a dick that eats bags of dicks. I doubt he will come back to the site to read this thread. Good riddance Jizla!

So you are to blame for JRK et al! Bastard!

Back