1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss you guys

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jwils3791, Oct 11, 2013.

1. jwils3791

jwils3791 New Member

KU fan here coming in peace. I am looking for a copy of the 2010 sports illustrated big 12 preview to complete my collection. I believe it as CU player Scotty McKnight on the cover. Does anybody have an extra copy that they are willing to sell? Thanks

and p.s. Just want to say that You are the only guys that I miss that left the conference. Hope things are going well for you. I'm glad we could continue the series and basketball (and I think it was a big FU to mu). My family has had a place near woodland park for over 50 years and I love your state.

2. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

The new guy is polite and genuine! I don't have a copy of what you're looking for. 'Leash might, anyone know where he is?

3. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Jwil, we miss you too, you big lug. So glad you finally had a chance to write. We were beginning to worry...

Actually, we don't really miss you, specifically, so much as we miss having a football program in our league that we would have a serious chance of dominating against....

4. Buffy-too

Buffy-too Well-Known Member

:rofl:

5. jwils3791

jwils3791 New Member

Oh trust me. I know how you feel :/