1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was really shocked to see KjSU roll Texas..

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Sep 29, 2007.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I didn't think Texas was that great but I thought they would handle KjSU today.. KjSU looked faster and tougher than Texas.. And Colt McCoy frickin stinks.. And Mack's teams play so sloppy.. I hate Texas, so I'm glad that puke orange lost even if it was to the kitties.. :thumbsup:

I saw that Vince Young was at the game.. Mack should thank him for coming to Texas because without him, he wouldn't have a Big 12 championship or a national championship without them..

2. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

one of my friends from k state left a message on my voicemail singing their fight song after the game...it's a terrible song. But he's having the time of his life on 6th street right now. Big day for the north

3. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

I can't wait for CU to roll out of Austin with a win. I friggen hate watching the Buffs lose at DRMS. Good for Prince. Glad to see that having coaches run the stairs is working out for the Purple Nurple.

4. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

Freemans a ****in Beast and i'd be damn weary of him as a Buff fan in the future.

5. Saulbadguy

Saulbadguy Member

I was really impressed with our defense. They've injured every QB they've played this season, Colt McCoy was actually puking on the sidelines before halftime. They just looked faster than Texas on defense.

Offense, i'm still concerned about. We rely on alot of hitches, screens and swing passes and try to miss tackles and outrun the opponent. We don't do a whole lot downfield.

6. stampy

stampy Well-Known Member

I'm just tired of the South bringing down the whole conference. What an embarrassment they are.

:smile2:

7. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

While undefeated Texas has shown signs of weakness this year. Props to KSU to get the win after a couple of tough losses.

8. Saulbadguy

Saulbadguy Member

We've only lost once, our opening game @Auburn.

9. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

:lol:

That was fun to read.

10. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

And you guys probably should have won that game. Considering Auburn's win at Florida, looks like K-State is a pretty good team.

11. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Texas has been a bad bet this year. failed to cover against Ark State, UCF, and KSU. they are usually good money in the OOC.

12. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

I don't what KSUcks is doing, but that have Texass number. Some teams just beat some teams and whatever they are doing they are driving Texas crazy!!!! It's great for the North........:thumbsup: