What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Idaho State vs Colorado - Gameday Thread

Now time to reward all the depth guys who have worked hard in conditioning and practice with a chance to get out on the field and play.

Jesus people? We've been the laughingstock of the power conferences for years and were complaining about opponent difficulty? CU is winning and winning impressively. We've struggled with cupcakes for years, can we just be happy?

I know, at this point I'd be content with losing in a less-embarrassing fashion than I've grown used to. I'm delighted that we are playing this game to script, but am still nervous that my buffs of recent history will make an appearance.

I know, at this point I'd be content with losing in a less-embarrassing fashion than I've grown used to. I'm delighted that we are playing this game to script, but am still nervous that my buffs of recent history will make an appearance.

Me too. Regardless of the team we USED TO BE this is a step in the right direction. CU is winning and winning big. Welcome BNG! TIME TO WIN!!!!

Need the sun to get the **** down! Frigging hot in the east bleachers!

I wana see Bish!

45 plays for 405 yards. Let's see, 405/45 is, um, uh, 9 yards a play. WOW!

Need the sun to get the **** down! Frigging hot in the east bleachers!

I wana see Bish!

45 plays for 405 yards. Let's see, 405/45 is, um, uh, 9 yards a play. WOW!

And we trust you to design project that cost millions of tax dollars?

Man this feels good. Not holding our breath and worrying about a news making embarrassing loss is ****ing awesome. The team did what they are supposed to do in the first half.

Montez looks more natural on the read option than Sefo.

Missed a couple throws but looks good as a passer as well.

Wow, there are some truly miserable ****s on this board. Up by 49 at the half, and you would think we were losing. With fans like that, who needs enemies?

If you are not happy up 49 to 0 at halftime nothing in life will make you happy. I feel a little bad for them. I don't care how bad CSU and Potato State are, CU hasn't played like this since probably 2007. I am freaking thrilled listening to this on the radio.

Hey @DBT when you are not busy sitting on your balls let me know how was the fan turnout?

If you are not happy up 49 to 0 at halftime nothing in life will make you happy. I feel a little bad for them. I don't care how bad CSU and Potato State are, CU hasn't played like this since probably 2007. I am freaking thrilled listening to this on the radio.

Hey @DBT when you are not busy sitting on your balls let me know how was the fan turnout?
I haven't seen any of those comments. Funny how well that ignore feature works.

I understand what Mac is doing, but I think it would behoove them to let Montez at least run the full-fledged offense for a couple series.

40ish (In a high pitched voice)

Back