1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idea

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by azbuff, Sep 14, 2009.

1. azbuff

azbuff Club Member Club Member

Okay, with Hawk's buy-out, many of us are assuming we are stuck with him through this year and possibly next. After this season, fire some staff members, move some around and bring in Embree as OC with Bienemy coaching some position. Then Embo gets that X's and O's experience many of you are stressing about in what is basically a dress rehearsal for the job. If Hawk doesn't like it, he can resign, but he won't because of the dollars involved.

I realize Bienemy has financial and support concerns with his young man, but he isn't really necessary until Hawk is gone anyway. The important thing is installing Embree at OC.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

given hawks personality, all I can say is that this is a surefire way to destroy the program. Nice idea tho :thumbsup: :wink2:

3. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Will never happen.

4. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I can't imagine a situation where forcing a head coach to take on his obvious successor as an assistant is going to go well.

Add Cody to the mix and the possibilities for disaster are endless...:huh:

5. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Bieniemy won't come back to CU as anything less than a coordinator. Position coaches in the NFL rarely make the switch back to the college game unless the pay or prestige of the job is really good. With All Day to mentor, I doubt he's getting fired in Minny.