What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ideas on how to kill the game at Invesco.

I couldn't find the CSU stadium thread so I'll put this here:

[video=youtube;Ci-__2tRXPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci-__2tRXPU[/video]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe I watched the whole thing. Ouch.

It is a shame,because it could be so excellent and worth the travel. But that ship has sailed and I have no desire to spend my dollars in Denver for the privilege of being treated like a jerk by the events staff and police there. I'll make my trip to Boulder for a different game.w

Start a "Boycott Invesco" facebook page and get an initial round of people joining it. Have the Colorado Daily write an article about it. Once it gets over 1000 likes or whatever send it to woody paige or someone at the post...university will listen to the negative publicity.

Start a "Boycott Invesco" facebook page and get an initial round of people joining it. Have the Colorado Daily write an article about it. Once it gets over 1000 likes or whatever send it to woody paige or someone at the post...university will listen to the negative publicity.

Where is 87toinfinity when you need him

So an accordion/snare drum combo would be over the top? There are several Peter, Paul and Mary songs that could be redone.

The game would be OK if it weren't for the Gestapo like reception we receive when we go to the game there. And I'm not referring to the CSU fans, either. This is all on the DPD and the Invesco Field personnel.

AMEN.... I really love being restricted to tailgating in ONE space only, mixed with CSU fans and getting kicked out of the lots exactly one hour after the conclusion of the game.... although last year it was more like 40 minutes post game that we got hearded out onto the jam packed I-25 to a lovely 2 hour excursion out of Denver

Even back when both teams were good, and the game was actually fun, security tried to ruin it. I remember missing most of the 1st quarter (lighting game maybe?) because it took a half hour to get through the gate.

Even back when both teams were good, and the game was actually fun, security tried to ruin it. I remember missing most of the 1st quarter (lighting game maybe?) because it took a half hour to get through the gate.

I remember missing most of the 1st quarter because I was so drunk.

I remember missing most of the 1st quarter because I was so drunk.

I remember missing the 1st quarter due to altitude induced deminsia because our seats were so damn high up in that stadium, it was one of the two o'clock kickoffs and it was hot, drank several bottles of water, never got up to pee. Good thing too, I would have needed a Sherpa to get back to my seats.

I can't believe I wasted ten minutes of my life reading through this thread, which I'm pretty sure is the exact same thread that popped up four months ago, and four months before that, and four months before that. I would prefer the game on campus too, but I don't see how endless bitching about it on an Internet message board fixes anything. I have a feeling this problem will be fixed in the next couple of years. Until then, to quote Sackman: "no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to [go to the game at Sports Authority]"

I can't believe I wasted ten minutes of my life reading through this thread, which I'm pretty sure is the exact same thread that popped up four months ago, and four months before that, and four months before that. I would prefer the game on campus too, but I don't see how endless bitching about it on an Internet message board fixes anything. I have a feeling this problem will be fixed in the next couple of years. Until then, to quote Sackman: "no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to [go to the game at Sports Authority]"

Just think of this as allbuffs advertising.

Think of these anti RMS@Mile High threads as QVC or late night infomercials for Bow Flex

If CU was engaged in espionage, I'll bet the spy wouldn't show up in that car.

Or would they? Maybe the spy would think "Wait, they wouldn't expect a spy to show up with a CU license plate, so by showing up with the license plate I'm throwing them off of the trail". Ever think of that?

Or would they? Maybe the spy would think "Wait, they wouldn't expect a spy to show up with a CU license plate, so by showing up with the license plate I'm throwing them off of the trail". Ever think of that?

No.

Back