1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If any aggy coaches are trolling this board

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Heres a hint on how to score or keep a drive going on us, do a fake punt!! We don't know how to stop those!:cool:

2. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Nor pull one off.

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Oh ya that was a fake FG, I forgot. Still KU pulled off the fake punt, and MU pulled off the fake FG, so do something fake and you'll convert it!

4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Uh... we have these things called timeouts that coaches can use.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

Also, if Coach Hagan isn't trolling this board, "Von of A&M, we coming for you!"

6. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

and being parsimonious with TO's early in a half certainly hasn't been a hallmark of this staff. one positive yesterday (this play excepted, i guess)....was that we didn't burn all our TO's with more than 5 minutes left in a half.

7. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

At this point we should be able to stop just about every fake FG/punt in the book. Assuming that we work on it in practice. Kind of going out on a limb there.

8. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I read that Riddle worked the FG Defense Team on that exact fake all week in practice. Then I read here that the coaches were screaming from the sidelines that Mizzou was about to run that very fake. We still don't stop it, so that has to mean one of 4 things:

1) The coaches are not getting through to the players; or,

2) The players are incredibly stupid; or,

3) The players are physically overmatched and incapable of stopping a play they know is coming; or,

4) The players have simply quit and are not trying very hard.

I guess it could be some combination of the above, depending on the player or coach in question.

9. White_Rabbit

:lol: just read that too.

Prepared for fake
    Colorado wide receiver Scotty McKnight said the Buffs practiced all week for the fake field goal Missouri executed late in the second quarter and there was no excuse for allowing it to succeed.
    "We worked on it all week," he said. "We worked on the exact same fake. That`s when people want to go and point fingers at the coaching staff. We couldn`t have been better prepared for that play. The exact same play was practiced over and over again. We knew they were going to run it, and we couldn`t stop it. That`s one of the frustrating things."

I just don't know what to say. It's not like we even got close to stopping the guy, nobody even touched him.

10. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

Ok Scott ( i refuse to call adults "Scotty") then you are saying along with the coaches you all suck too. Thanks for the heads up, but we all know. It is a team effort of badness, from coaching right down to the water boys.

The only thing on the field worth a damn is Ralphie! She still runs with purpose and pride.

11. White_Rabbit

In his defense, I don't think Scotty plays on the FG coverage teams, he's just the holder on FGs. He's probably just pissed that after going over it all week, they still didn't stop it. I'd be pretty upset too.

12. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

McKnight's comments sound like French public relations after they knew Germany was coming and let them in anyway.

13. buffsfan01

buffsfan01 Member

3 ways to beat the buffs...1 make sure your coach shows up. 2 stop our first 2 run plays cause on 3rd down were 3rd and 15..3 just spy on our qb if he throws its not more than 10 yards then we punt...:saythat: