What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

If Texas wins the national title this year

cough cough 1 conference championship, only 2 appearances..... I'd say he mack isnt finishing the year very good.....

bowl games dont mean doodly squat unless its for the glass.... you can have all the alamo and holiday bowl victories you want. in addition you have never heard Bob cry about how unfair the BCS is like Mack did from 2001-2004 until his whining got Texas a Rose Bowl invite in 2004.....

Second that.....don't get me wrong Mack is an outstanding coach....but number don't lie and neither do conference championships.

Stoops by far. Except for this Saturday....ok maybe wishful thinking :(

After last week I'm definitely going to have to go with Stoops. I understand that TT is a great team, but they are the last team that you give the ball to with 1:30 left down by a FG or less.

On UT's last drive they repeatedly hiked the ball with too many seconds left on the playclock AND they had 2 timeouts. I thought Stewart's time management was bad when WVU played us, but that was completely horrible. Soak up more time and call a TO with 1 sec left on the play clock Brown!

I bet if you had won your last several BCS games you would not be saying bowl games don't matter...it's all relative I guess.

nope not at all.... its just a good time for the players, coaches, fans and such unless you are playing for the glass.....

would I have liked OU to win these bowl games, sure, especially in 2003 and 2004. Even though they didnt I like where the program is these days in terms of their position in the Big XII conference and nation....

Back