1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm DONE! Not coming to any more games.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Timbuff10, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

I will not be renewing my season tickets next year. I have tickets for this year's games but I will throw them away. Don't even want to give them to anyone as no one should be subjected to this kind of disaster that passes for entertainment. I would say that I am not watching them on TV anymore either but since I don't get the stupid Pac channel, I am not watching them anyway so that doesn't really make a difference.

The ADMINISTRATION up at CU says that there isn't enough support to make the program better, well why am I even bothering then?

I will pay attention when we can string two victories together again and maybe buy some tickets when we are above .500 after October. Until then, the Broncos and Nuggets look fun for sports entertainment and the mountains are great this time of year too.

2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

You should send your tickets back to CU with a nice note, explaining your position.

3. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

If you send them back, clip the corner of the ticket or they'll be part of a Bohn groupon....

4. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

welcome to the club.

5. GoonieBuff

GoonieBuff Not really Club Member

I was thinking about donating my remaining tickets to a children's charity, but I don't want to make those kids cry.

MiamiBuffs likes this.
  6. GoDucks

GoDucks Member

And ask for a refund. Or send to Embree personally. Never know might just get through to him.

7. bombay

bombay Well-Known Member

That'll show 'em.

8. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Multiply it by 15,000 and it sure as hell will. And that is what they are staring at. We are only going to the remaining games if it is sunny and relatively warm. Any weather and no chance.

9. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

I like to take my Dad to the games but lately he isn't showing much interest and today after seeing the score he flat out told me he doesn't want to go anymore CU games. Between the Nachos/food, parking, and whatever else we tend to buy on these trips we drop a good $100 a game on the two of us. I know I am not getting my money back from these tickets so that hundred bucks could at least be spent on something entertaining.

I was thinking about selling them but I really don't want anyone using them. Empty seats and sending them back ripped up seems to be the way to go.

10. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

What will that accomplish? What is your goal? If your goal is to have someone in the AD office recycle your paper, well, that will happen. If you want to voice your displeasure with the program, this action will not be effective.

11. MrFrumpylane

MrFrumpylane Well-Known Member

Respectfully disagree.

12. OriginalWhiz

OriginalWhiz Member

Hey bro, if you seriously don't want them, I'll take your tickets! Don't throw them away, give them to me! I'll even wear a paper bag over my head if you like!! :five:

13. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

I disagree completely. It sends a very clear statement.

14. jpbuff

jpbuff Active Member

I'm trying to figure out a way I can get a refund on my tickets to the Arizona game in Tucson. Between airfare, rental car, food and the cost of the tickets, its ridiculous what I spend on this team every year.

The only saving grace is I get to spend a day with my dad at a football game.

15. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Rep

16. hass

hass Member

Hi everyone, I've enjoyed lurking on this forum for quite some time. This year, my Buffs are just lost and well ****, it's tiring. My question is, do you think there are administration members on this site that actually see the anger on here? I re-located to Omaha a long time ago (yeah I know, terrible but work is work) and would love to take my son to a couple games, however, I refuse to spend the money on this product.

Uncle Ken likes this.
  17. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

Holy ****! This one tightwad has been lurking for six years, waiting for someone to say they weren't going to use their season tickets! Sir, I applaud your patience. Brad, hook him up!