1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm glad the team got to play in Hawaii...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffMania, Sep 4, 2011.

1. BuffMania

BuffMania Banned BANNED

...because there will be no bowl game this year. :bang:

2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

oh look... captain depression has returned!

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

scaling back to reality....1. bowl is not out of the question and 2. we weren't going to win 8 games just because a protogee of Mac is in house and understand what it means to bleed black and gold.

while i like everything JE has said and done, this latter part was my main concern about hiring a Mac type hire. nostalgia eclipsing clear thinking about where we really are. this is a team full of guys used to losing and losing on the road asked to do a lot of new things by some guys who haven't yet coached at their current level....NFL, College, anywhere.

Barney got drilled in his first game, remember? to CSU. won 7 games and beat the tar out of BC in the insight.com bowl.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  4. BuffMania

BuffMania Banned BANNED

Are you going to start swearing I'm too negative again? Just as you did during Big Hawk's tenure?

My post was out of frustration after re-watching most of the game. I expected a better result, but I anxious to see the team improve.