What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

In what way is CU better than Utah?

salaam_heisman.jpg

Your program has done well and has been better than CU in recent years. Especially the last 4 years. Congrats, you have a nice program but to act like an asshole from your first word says more about you then the school you represent. Go get back on your bike wearing your walmart button up long sleeve and your polyester pants and veer into traffic.

Your program has done well and has been better than CU in recent years. Especially the last 4 years. Congrats, you have a nice program but to act like an asshole from your first word says more about you then the school you represent. Go get back on your bike wearing your walmart button up long sleeve and your polyester pants and veer into traffic.

Why must you try and tie us in with Cougar fans?

I am relaxed. I'm just sitting back here enjoying the rest of my day. I won't apologize for what I said though.

Did you have the beer? Seriously. I think it would really, really help in this situation.

I always get a kick out of folks who associate Colorado with Coors. There's more beer brewed in Colorado than any other state (or at least that was the case, once, I don't know if it still is), and yet all anybody can think of is Coors.

Funny. I'll take a Dale's Pale or a Sawtooth - both brewed right here in Longmont, CO, thank you very much.

I always get a kick out of folks who associate Colorado with Coors. There's more beer brewed in Colorado than any other state (or at least that was the case, once, I don't know if it still is), and yet all anybody can think of is Coors.

Funny. I'll take a Dale's Pale or a Sawtooth - both brewed right here in Longmont, CO, thank you very much.

Buffalo gold for me! I love the Boulder brewery.

That says more than I could ever say. Weak in, weak out! Time to get speared buffs!

you seem to be obsessed with spearing. you guys ought to put away all those feelings of guilt and just commence to spearing each other--- i think you'd probably feel a great sense of relief that you don't have to hide your feelings any longer.

Your program has done well and has been better than CU in recent years. Especially the last 4 years. Congrats, you have a nice program but to act like an asshole from your first word says more about you then the school you represent. .

:yeahthat: I don't really get the flame throwing UtahMan. If we are so weak in your mind what do you care what we think about you? Are you expecting CU fans to tell you that Utah football has the history of Notre Dame, USC, OU and UT and we will never win a game against the genius of Kyle Whittingham and the Utah program?

:yeahthat: I don't really get the flame throwing UtahMan. If we are so weak in your mind what do you care what we think about you? Are you expecting CU fans to tell you that Utah football has the history of Notre Dame, USC, OU and UT and we will never win a game against the genius of Kyle Whittingham and the Utah program?

I just don't want you guys to think that you earned your invite like we did.

I just don't want you guys to think that you earned your invite like we did.

It's doubtful that the 'we' he references would claim him.

Ted Bundy has attended more classes at the University of Utah than this double 'L' loser.

We'd have gone to the Big12 is Texas left.

Doubtful since that league would have collapsed and has a moron running it.

Pretty stupid to go back and forth about it since we are both in the Pac 12 so I'm done.

Good luck UtahMan on the season.

It's doubtful that the 'we' he references would claim him.

Ted Bundy has attended more classes at the University of Utah than this double 'L' loser.

Hey, who else should he root for? Devry has no football team.

Sloppy seconds Utah, congratulations.

Don't worry, you can have sloppy second(s) place after we win the PAC12. Ok, maybe not, you probably aren't good enough to place second. There's actually some decent teams in this league.

Don't worry, you can have sloppy second(s) place after we win the PAC12. Ok, maybe not, you probably aren't good enough to place second. There's actually some decent teams in this league.

How inciteful. And clever. Send that resume of yours to Bristol.

I really hope the quality of trolls improve. I'm almost ready to vote for the ban stick on this one. He's not even funny.

I'd like to see Utah even come close to this.

[video=youtube;ZJUJ8avYkFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJUJ8avYkFA[/video]

Back