What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Injuries/Rehab -- Givens, Miller, Stewart

BuffNut99

Club Member
Club Member
The article in the Camera surprised me in a few ways - first of all, this seems to me to be the first mention of Bryce Givens having concussion problems and dropping out of classes in the fall (although he is told to be re-enrolled and coming along well in recovery) - did I miss something this year (Ringo likes to sneak in information like this sometimes)? Does anyone know more about Gvens' situation, and if dropping classes as he did could have an effect on his eligibility?

Also, no mention of Miller's progress after some reports had his rehab not going well. Anyone heard anything more with Miller lately?

On a bright note, Stewart seems to be on track to be back in great shape.

http://www.buffzone.com/news/2008/dec/29/injury-rehab-will-be-key-to-offseason/

I did not know that about Givens. Sounds like those concussions were pretty serious. Always thought Bryce Givens would be a heck of a good college football player and still think he can if these health issues don't get in the way. He was the one that I hated to see jump ship more than any of the others when Callahan was sent packing and Hawkins and others came in and raided the chicken coop

Because if anyone knew it...they couldnt have posted it here. It would have been erased!

Only if they decided to post it in the form of "rumors aplenty abound about Givens having health problems and maybe leaving school", without any solid source being identified anywhere.

It's called credibility. I think Matt would like this board to have some...

I hope the young Mr. Givens will return to full health and become a stud football player a C.U. get well soon!

Back