1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Injuries/Rehab -- Givens, Miller, Stewart

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffNut99, Dec 30, 2008.

1. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

The article in the Camera surprised me in a few ways - first of all, this seems to me to be the first mention of Bryce Givens having concussion problems and dropping out of classes in the fall (although he is told to be re-enrolled and coming along well in recovery) - did I miss something this year (Ringo likes to sneak in information like this sometimes)? Does anyone know more about Gvens' situation, and if dropping classes as he did could have an effect on his eligibility?

Also, no mention of Miller's progress after some reports had his rehab not going well. Anyone heard anything more with Miller lately?

On a bright note, Stewart seems to be on track to be back in great shape.

http://www.buffzone.com/news/2008/dec/29/injury-rehab-will-be-key-to-offseason/

2. PrairieFire

PrairieFire Member

I did not know that about Givens. Sounds like those concussions were pretty serious. Always thought Bryce Givens would be a heck of a good college football player and still think he can if these health issues don't get in the way. He was the one that I hated to see jump ship more than any of the others when Callahan was sent packing and Hawkins and others came in and raided the chicken coop

3. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Wow... how did something like that fly under the radar?

4. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Quit your whining and post your story.

5. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Only if they decided to post it in the form of "rumors aplenty abound about Givens having health problems and maybe leaving school", without any solid source being identified anywhere.

It's called credibility. I think Matt would like this board to have some...

6. Tadploe

Tadploe Member Club Member

I hope the young Mr. Givens will return to full health and become a stud football player a C.U. get well soon!