What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Interesting Alleged Comments by CSU Leaders

Can't help but think this is perpetrated by the anti-stadium crowd. That or they really said it.

McElwain's from 'Bama and the SEC, that 33% graduation rate for black players looked like a huge improvement to him!

The whole sad episode should rank up there with "She's a girl, she's terrible!" but it won't.

Three words: "Flagship" ; "People's Republic".

That kind of thing does happen (see Jackson, Jesse). But irregardless, you still have that 33% graduation rate for CSU's black athletes to address. If that statistic is true, it's appalling.

Someone should find out if hemp makes up only 33% of the curriculum under the Fibers degree.

I called Emmett Gill, the contact for the Student Athletes Human Rights Project. He said the alleged comments came from a former player who was at the meeting. He also said CSU grad David Ridpath is a member of SAHRP, but Gill did not know Ridpath was a member of the Save Our Stadium group.

Last edited:
I called Emmett Gill, the contact for the Student Athletes Human Rights Project. He said the alleged comments came from a former player who was at the meeting. He also said CSU grad David Ridpath is a member of SAHRP, but Gill did not know Ridpath was a member of the Save Our Stadium group.

Did you call Independence Community College yet? If not I'll do it first thing Monday morning. I have the number on speed dial.

I tried to read what they have going on on ramnation but honestly, it's unintelligible. I truly don't understand how threads work over there. It seems like they designed that pile of **** to confuse the NSA.

i'm trying to figure out a context in which comments like that wouldn't be offensive. Maybe they're quoting somebody else who said it?

i'm trying to figure out a context in which comments like that wouldn't be offensive. Maybe they're quoting somebody else who said it?

Making blanket derogatory generalization about a racial/ethnic group regarding their family structures and drug use to pass the buck on why athletes of that racial/ethnic group are not graduating from your institution... hard to imagine a a context in which that wouldn't be offensive.

Making blanket derogatory generalization about a racial/ethnic group regarding their family structures and drug use to pass the buck on why athletes of that racial/ethnic group are not graduating from your institution... hard to imagine a a context in which that wouldn't be offensive.

Maybe someone asked him: "what's the most racist statement you've ever heard someone else say"?

Good thing he didn't say anything about disadvantaged groups like Catholics and SEC schools. He might be forced to resign.

The double standard is frustrating in the local media. This would be a major, major headline in Boulder.

However, I guess it goes to show who is still the top dog in these parts.

Where did you find these sNc?

The double standard is because CU is a target, but who gives a **** about CSU?

Yeah, I talked to some CSU fans about it and their answer was that CSU never gets any credit for anything they do right so why should anyone say anything when they **** up?

I can't remember a time when there was anything but rah-rah coming from the Denver media about CSU, and I can't remember a time when there was anything other than "let's screw CU" coming from them either

Back