1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting read on NU's move to the Big 10

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Duff Man, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

2. SINKRATZ

SINKRATZ Club Member Club Member

This was my favorite part:

F**k Texas.

3. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Wow...it's becoming more clear that CU's Pac-10 move was more about CU making the move on their own. I'd love to see the BDC do a similar piece for the Buffs.

4. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Thanks for the link. Great reading even if it was Husker-centric. Totally agree that the BDC needs to run an article like this showing how Texass did its best to pull the strings through their lackey mouth-piece, Chip Brown.

I still go back to the day UT said they were staying with a bastardized Big 12 - I was watching the press conference on TV and there was a point where DeLoss Dodds was talking about all the "rampant rumors were running around question Texas' loyalty to the Big 12."

He then talked about how media organizations should learn to check their facts nore closely, then Dodds turned to the right looking off camera and said,

"Chip, that's a lesson you need to learn as well."

That told me that Chipper had screwed up a leak and UT had to do some unwanted damage control that pissed them off. I think it had to do with a report Chip put out saying that Dodds had called all the UT coaches together and told them they were headed to the Pac-10 on the Friday before UT made its bally-hooed "commitment."

Anyway, thanks again for the reading and can't wait until we're gone to the Pac-12.