What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Investigation completed: Meyer suspended three games

Oh boy, this keeps getting better. Herman allegedly wanted Smith fired because he was mad about 5* WR Garrett Wilson committing to tOSU over UT. College athletics is most toxic sports culture in our history.

That does not pass the smell test. At all.
SmellDatingWide3_(1).gif

McMurphy has denied that Herman is his source

Bigger point here is the second one-who exactly tipped off McMurphy here this story is irrelevant. With this story, anything being broken by an Ohio State beat reporters like Snook should be taken with a MAJOR grain of salt-their attempts to deflect blame from Meyer are nothing short of pathetic.

Last edited:

But, but,

Urban didn't know anything. This all catches him by surprise. If he had known. He doesn't tolerate this kind of stuff. He told me to my face he didn't do it, Why are you guys trying to trip me up?, Nothing to see here.

We're on day 8 of the 14 day timeline Ohio State announced a decision would be made within. I have a feeling Urban is going to get a 2-4 game suspension (back in time to play Penn State) and be fined by the University like MM and RG were.

We're on day 8 of the 14 day timeline Ohio State announced a decision would be made within. I have a feeling Urban is going to get a 2-4 game suspension (back in time to play Penn State) and be fined by the University like MM and RG were.
Citing the ongoing need to be conservative with his stress level after his fake heart attack, OSU will announce that Urban is going to take some time to focus on his health and his family before returning at an as yet to be determined date either later in the season or next year.

Personally, I think the most disturbing thing we've learned about Zach Smith is that he was beating the crap out of his wife. But, yeah, the dude seems like he's also a weirdo with no sense of what's appropriate.

Really have to question why Urban went out of his way to keep this scumbag employed at his programs.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up too high that Urban will lose his job over this.

Yep. Ohio State was only going to suspend Tressel for 2 games until the NCAA showed that it had enough dirt on him for a "show cause" ruling. Then Tressel resigned. There won't be any NCAA stuff with Urban, so OSU will do what it has to do to weather the storm and keep the 2nd best HC in college football on its sidelines.

God, watching McMurphy burn Smith, Meyer and tOSU is fun.

He even posts screen shots of Smith's purchases from Amazon to bury the knife a little deeper. It's awesome.

McMurphy: Want to double check: White House picture with his tie and wedding ring that are visible from media photos of the event is not him?
Smith’s Lawyer: Nope
McMurphy: Thx u
96C73E46-E4D3-4619-B86A-615A82AB9C38.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-17_17-13-55.gif
    upload_2018-8-17_17-13-55.gif
    285.7 KB · Views: 0
Winning above all else. The happiness of thousands of ****eye fans and the millions in revenue for the AD will always trump one woman getting a beating. It's a strange and sad country.

I've got a very good friend of a few decades (and of some wealth) who is a diehard lifelong Ohio State football fan. Gives them money and everything, and he forwards me the deep-internet discussions. He's tearing his hair out about this situation, which in my estimation will not be resolved anytime soon. I do think Urban will somehow coach again at Ohio State, but the longer this goes on, the worse it gets. Hard for a head coach to land them Blue Chippers while under administrative suspension.

I've got a very good friend of a few decades (and of some wealth) who is a diehard lifelong Ohio State football fan. Gives them money and everything, and he forwards me the deep-internet discussions. He's tearing his hair out about this situation, which in my estimation will not be resolved anytime soon. I do think Urban will somehow coach again at Ohio State, but the longer this goes on, the worse it gets. Hard for a head coach to land them Blue Chippers while under administrative suspension.

Good.

This good.

Back