1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Talkins radio show tonight?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Nov 4, 2009.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Seriously considering calling up and trying to get on the air and ask Coach Juicebox when he's going to resign.. I'll have to obviously fool the guy that screens the call (I'll come up with this tough season just wanted to say that I really support Hawk, some bs like that).

I encourage all of us to try to get on and try to sandbag his radio show.. Let's make this man suffer to a point that he has to resign at the end of the season. :thumbsup:

Anyway, what station is it on and what time does it start.. Thanks.

2. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

850 KOA, starts at 7 p.m. MST...

3. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

4. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

5. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

Wed morning's ARMSTRONG & SHAPIRO (1510 AM) interview with Rival's Adam Munsterteiger talked about the Hawkins-Hagan divorce with Darrell Scott.

Adam is the CU 'expert' on Rivals, and said that the website "won't know (the recruiting impact ) for a little while. It definitely won't help."

He said that Colorado hosted 11 official-visits this past weekend, and 8 were from Southern Cal.

Two of the visits were already "Commits", the other 9 were not. The QB Commit (from San José) was 'strong' this weekend "but obviously, this latest news might influence all of them."

Also, Munsterteiger said CU has "only 7 Commits, the lowest in the Big 12, but (Hawkins) has been usually cleaned up the other programs' leftovers in January anyway. It doesn't take much recruiting effort to pick up a Commit when you're the only BCS school left."

The importance of the A&M game...

"Before this news, I thought the Buffs had a good chance to win. A win would keep the goal of a bowl-game alive for the players, but no one knows how the team will play this weekend."

6. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

Rivals, as of Nov 3, had CU as #11 in the Big 12 for recruits. Iowa State was 12th. Even Baylor is rated ahead, the one program that's perenially the Big-12 cellar-dweller.

7. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

no thanks:rolleyes:

8. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

ARMSTRONG replayed an 3-week-old interview with Coach Hawkins where Darrell Scott, playing time and transfer possibilities were discussed. Hawkins presented a realistic grasp of all factors involved.

In retrospect, Armstrong & Shapiro agreed that they didn't think Hawkins "was surprised" by Scott's departure.