1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there going to be some type of press release or public announcement by Bohn today?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Lt.Col.FrankSlade, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

I have seen rumors of Bohn meeting with the team today to tell them that Hawkins will be back next year.

But is there going to be some kind of public announcement or press release today saying the same thing?

I don't understand that. What happens if the Buffs go out tomorrow and lose 40-3? Does Bohn make a public announcement that Hawkins is returning today, and then come right back on Saturday and announce Hawkins has been terminated?

The whole making an announcement of any kind today (Thanksgiving day, no less) is really very strange.

2. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

3. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Re: Is there going to be some type of press release or public announcement by Bohn to

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Bohn said for Hawkins to achieve success, it is vital for the CU community, fans and Buff supporters to rally around the coach, the players and the program.

Hmm, so success will not be attained next season seeing as how nobody is going to rally around this garbage.
    [/FONT]

4. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

Re: Is there going to be some type of press release or public announcement by Bohn to

I vote for powder blue for every home game. What the hell does Bohn expect the fans to rally around. If we try really hard, and get a few good breaks maybe we can win 5 games.

The coach is a joke.