What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It Begins....

Truth be told, that was the lamest trolling since Baylor March 2012 (After Zona had ended their season by losing to a Patriot League school on their home court, mind you)

Illinois was weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illinois was weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I gave them heavy consideration. Ultimately they were SO bland that it almost makes you forget them. I did get multiple PM's wishing me death after that game though. I assume the same would occur from these two in the case of a CU loss. They're most certainly the type that hides after a Zona loss and pops up after a Zona win.

Yeah, I gave them heavy consideration. Ultimately they were SO bland that it almost makes you forget them. I did get multiple PM's wishing me death after that game though. I assume the same would occur from these two in the case of a CU loss. They're most certainly the type that hides after a Zona loss and pops up after a Zona win.

yeah sorry about that. I did apologize with that dick pic though.

I don't know what's more pathetic; AZ fans discussing their illustrious and ancient basketball history on a CU board and then saying they are simply killing time and not really interested because they are at work or, CU fans talking academic smack, citing ancient football success and mentioning "rivalry".

Your two stupid schools complete each other. I'm torn who to root for in your upcoming pillow fight. On one hand, I should root for AZ to knock CU down a notch in the conference rankings but then again, CU fans poured a lot of booze for me over the last few years (and one even dry humped me). I think I'm pulling for CU as a result. Besides, we'll beat CU at season's end just like we knocked off Arizona. So there...I'm rooting for CU in this one.

That said, let me offer an outsider's perspective. Both of your schools and fan bases suck balls. I hope the game goes into a 3rd OT. I hate you both-one a little less than the other. Yes, we're gonna lose to USC again while you bitch slap each other. I'll probably tune in to your game to see who loses. F*ck you both in advance.

Sincerely,

The Bear

My School:
Kicked all your asses regularly from 1868 to 1960.
Founding member of the conference that accepted you two dumbasses
Smarter than either of you
Smoked more dope than either of you
Will crush the NIT this year

Hey, Skeeter and Baredown, how many football players have you guys had who were both All American AND a Supreme Court Justice? BAM!!!!! Supreme Court smack down! :woot:

They're just mad 'cause Gameday chose Boulder over Tucson. At any rate, since UA gave me my wife, I'm not allowed to lay down smack. Other than Supreme Court smack that is.

Zona offered me a full ride for their honors college. I didn't even apply.

Thirsty.

my bad - Sackman - same question: did you choose "Richard" in your metaphor as a reference to their esteemed football coach, or was that simply random chance?

Im really conflicted as to whether I should explain the genesis of "***********". I'll give you a clue, though - the answer can be found in this very forum.

What is it with short bus schools and their monster inferiority complexes? Correlation vs. causation.

Last edited:
Did any Big 8 or Big XII fans call us Rado? Can't remember ever seeing it. And my lord, I didn't see that thread earlier today. What is it with short bus schools and their monster inferiority complexes? Correlation vs. causation.

*********** are the only ones who call us "Rado".

I don't know what's more pathetic; AZ fans discussing their illustrious and ancient basketball history on a CU board and then saying they are simply killing time and not really interested because they are at work or, CU fans talking academic smack, citing ancient football success and mentioning "rivalry".

Your two stupid schools complete each other. I'm torn who to root for in your upcoming pillow fight. On one hand, I should root for AZ to knock CU down a notch in the conference rankings but then again, CU fans poured a lot of booze for me over the last few years (and one even dry humped me). I think I'm pulling for CU as a result. Besides, we'll beat CU at season's end just like we knocked off Arizona. So there...I'm rooting for CU in this one.

That said, let me offer an outsider's perspective. Both of your schools and fan bases suck balls. I hope the game goes into a 3rd OT. I hate you both-one a little less than the other. Yes, we're gonna lose to USC again while you bitch slap each other. I'll probably tune in to your game to see who loses. F*ck you both in advance.

Sincerely,

The Bear

My School:
Kicked all your asses regularly from 1868 to 1960.
Founding member of the conference that accepted you two dumbasses
Smarter than either of you
Smoked more dope than either of you
Will crush the NIT this year

Cal is a pathetic Stanford want-to-be that can't boast the same pedigree in academic or athletic success. I was completely embarrassed watching Cal upset Arizona, not because of the team, but because of how the student section looked like complete f*cking losers and nerds.

You like to talk academic smack on CU without realizing CU has always been a science school with top-notch programs in those fields. Who gives a sh*t if we don't have as highly ranked BS programs as a lame ass school like Cal. Your school is so pathetically uncool it hurts.

Cal is a pathetic Stanford want-to-be that can't boast the same pedigree in academic or athletic success. I was completely embarrassed watching Cal upset Arizona, not because of the team, but because of how the student section looked like complete f*cking losers and nerds.

You like to talk academic smack on CU without realizing CU has always been a science school with top-notch programs in those fields. Who gives a sh*t if we don't have as highly ranked BS programs as a lame ass school like Cal. Your school is so pathetically uncool it hurts.

Uh...?

Yeah, I am catching up. The two Arizona schools are like Lite and KjSU. In State kids couldn't escape and out of state kids it was their safety school. They overcompensate for the short stick.

Oooooh, a challenger! Mr. recently joined with 229 posts takes on a master troll. Well, your no Rugged but you'll do. I was really harping on AZ trolls but you'll do nicely in their place. Are you ready?

Oooooh, a challenger! Mr. recently joined with 229 posts takes on a master troll. Well, your no Rugged but you'll do. I was really harping on AZ trolls but you'll do nicely in their place. Are you ready?

Since when has Rugged been a good troll? Stop settingwrong expectations for these stupid AZ fans.

Back