What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's been a good day

I was rooting hard for USC. I hate USC too but they're already ranked and it makes the conference look better.

Texas can lose every ****ing game for all I care. Had they won, the AP would have pissed their pants with joy to be able to over rank them in the top 10.

Also HAHAHAHAHAHA Fuskers, how glorious is that.

Great day!

Husker loss is no surprise. NIU is always tough and Nubs are average. But their defense is improving. That hasn't been true in a long time.

Texas has come a long way. Knew the talent was there. They will be tough. USC was setup after the big Stanford game to get hit. They escaped.

ASU, was actually pulling for them. I want Graham to keep his job. Helps PAC12.

bbb.jpg

Six teams in the top 25 lost.
UCLA (25)
Tennessee (23)
Stanford (19)
K State (18)
Louisville (14)
LSU (12)

That's helpful for CU to move up.

Also hahahaha at Nubs and Baylor

Six teams in the top 25 lost.
UCLA (25)
Tennessee (23)
Stanford (19)
K State (18)
Louisville (14)
LSU (12)

That's helpful for CU to move up.

Also hahahaha at Nubs and Baylor
It was upset Saturday but, honestly, I don't really look at some of them as upsets.

It was upset Saturday but, honestly, I don't really look at some of them as upsets.

Only 34 Division I teams are undefeated this morning.
And only 25 P5 teams.

CU is one of them.:)

Let's be honest, the schedule has a lot to do with this. Can't spell Cupcake OOC without CU.

Undefeated is undefeated. Enjoy these next six days at the office, folks.

It was a good day! I am not complaining about my Buffs. I'll take a win anytime.
Wasn't to long ago we would cut a nut out for a win.
Anytime you see the nubs suffer, it's good.

GO BUFFS!

Not just a good day but a good 2 years. Last year while visiting my son at Madison I got to watch in person as Wisconsin beat Nebraska in OT. I also took some time to remind their fans about the 62-36 pounding and how it would be more of the same with the upcoming home and away series. The icing on the cake was watching my alma mater, the mighty Northern Illinois Huskies, beat them at home on Saturday.
Finally **** Baylur

Baylor going 0-12 and then remaining near the bottom of the Big 12 helps with potential realignment/expansion. The rest of the Big 12 would probably like to jettison them. We should put Oklahoma State, Houston, Kansas, and Texas Tech on notice they should prepare to be part of the new PAC 16 in 2020.

Baylor going 0-12 and then remaining near the bottom of the Big 12 helps with potential realignment/expansion. The rest of the Big 12 would probably like to jettison them. We should put Oklahoma State, Houston, Kansas, and Texas Tech on notice they should prepare to be part of the new PAC 16 in 2020.
I want their new football stadium to look like those photos of abandoned Olympic facilities in 10 years.

Nubs are average. But their defense is improving. That hasn't been true in a long time.
Oh idk about them apples. I pathetically read a lot of their articles and their defense isn't really doing anything different from week 1. NIU choked away 3 long drives with crucial drops, a snap going 18 yards over the QB's head, and a missed short FG. NIU played with a back-up QB who was late, inaccurate, and weak on a lot of throws and they graduated their beast WR from last year, but they still cut through Nebraska's defense easily when it mattered.

Their defense only surrendering 7 points is an illusion, they might be okay for a couple offenses they face, but PSU and Purdue are going to absolutely shred them for 600 yards each lol. I'm sure Wisconsin and Iowa will run it down their throats, their TEs will score at will, and tOSU will out-athlete Nebraska again.

Back