1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's contagious!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by ScottyBuff, Apr 10, 2010.

1. ScottyBuff

ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

Relaxed atmosphere marks Gill's first spring at KU

2. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

Coach Hawk ver. 2.0

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

burned to the ground is the translation for losing Todd Reesing, Dez Briscoe and not replacing the very good LB corps from 07?

4. ScottyBuff

At least it is being described as "burned to the ground" before his first game, instead of after 4 years at said program!

5. Coloradosker

Coloradosker Active Member

I'd say Gill is in a worse position right now than Hawk was when he came in. Gill lost Reesing, Briscoe, Kerry M, and Sharpe. Quick, someone name another player on their team. KU has NOTHING on the shelves to bring in right now and it'll be a few years before they are competitive again. Gill doesn't even have an inkling of who the #1 QB will be next season. At least Dan had his guy leading the way from day one. Considering that both ISU and KSU have passed them on their way back up, I see KU scraping the bottom of the north this season.

6. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I think KjSU, ISU, Kansas and CU are all equally crappy and a good coach can turn it around in a hurry. I'm not a buyer of Gill though at Kansas but could he get to 6-6 this year with a 3-5 Big 12 reocrd? Possible.

7. ScottyBuff

Exactly, which makes the KU use of the "burned to the ground" thing appropriate. Not Dan using it after being her for 4 years.