What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame Day!!!!!

I received a ton of unlikes for correcting @rosstr. The way I read his quote was: “….fight, fight for victory, CU knows no defeat. Roll up a mighty score…”. It’s “we’ll roll up a mighty score…” in every version I’ve seen. And it’s we’ll, not we will which is why I wrote “you do your version I will do mine” in response to @goalline correcting my “we’ll.”

I will fight any of you!! 😂
Yes. We all know that it's "we'll roll".

And somehow you were the only one that chose to **** up the entire thread to make that point.

Now I'm going back to unlike the post I just quoted.

Seriously dude. You should probably own this.

And you don’t see your posts as taking something that might have a slight blemish and ****ing it up beyond recognition?
Oh geez! I’ve seen guys get razzed a **** ton of times when they don’t get it perfectly right and I posted that good heartedly. You know, humor. Have you ever heard of that?

I received a ton of unlikes for correcting @rosstr. The way I read his quote was: “….fight, fight for victory, CU knows no defeat. Roll up a mighty score…”. It’s “we’ll roll up a mighty score…” in every version I’ve seen. And it’s we’ll, not we will which is why I wrote “you do your version I will do mine” in response to @goalline correcting my “we’ll.”

if you had posted "fight fight fight" before the correction you would've received ZERO dislikes and a number of 👍 and ❤️

Oh geez! I’ve seen guys get razzed a **** ton of times when they don’t get it perfectly right and I posted that good heartedly. You know, humor. Have you ever heard of that?
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS we got to poor DBT.

The point is to get through the song uninterrupted. Every week that is the goal. How do you not see this?
And I didn’t interrupt it. It had been completed. I was careful to not post that in the middle of it. And I’ve seen several people get razzed after it was completed when they “messed up” and the razzing was always in good humor and that was my intent.

Anyway. Sorry guys. Didn’t mean for this to turn into a cluster****. 😂

Once I also missed when trying to make a joke on Allbuffs. it happens. :sneaky:
200w.gif

And I didn’t interrupt it. It had been completed. I was careful to not post that in the middle of it. And I’ve seen several people get razzed after it was completed when they “messed up” and the razzing was always in good humor and that was my intent.
Dude. That's verifiably not true. Weird take.

Anyway, Go Buffs!

Dude. That's verifiably not true. Weird take.

Anyway, Go Buffs!
1697219078827.png
1697219146956.png

I'm going with DBT just discovered Mushrooms have been legalized in Colorado and was on the back end of a bad trip this morning.

pipe down before i bust your hip, old man. Stop ****ing **** up

Back