1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's going to take a while, but my hatred for nebraska is already starting to wane.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Jun 10, 2010.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

We'll only play these goobers twice more - ever. I really don't see us playing them again after we go our separate ways. Too much on the line, conference wise, for either team to schedule the other. So, while I still hate the mofos, and probably will for the next two years, I think there's a tiny soft spot starting to develop in my heart for the eaters of bugs.

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I find that I can easily hold on to the hate. I don't need these extreme measures, but if you visit a husker chat site, I'll bet you could recapture that good hateful feeling all over again. Many husker fans believe that college football revolves around them, and that they're the most gracious fans on the planet (quite the opposite in my observation).

**** nebraska.

3. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Wally, I think this is the big sappy labia you seek......

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I feel sorry for Sacky.

5. RuffBuff

RuffBuff Club Member Club Member

Rose Bowl?

6. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Oh yeah. If we ever get to that point, all the hate will come back in a big way. I think the current powers that be would have a stroke if CU/NU were to ever play in the Rose Bowl, though. It could definitely happen, though. That would be fun to watch, no doubt.

7. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Remember how long it took for nebraska and Oklahoma to meet in the Big XII Championship game? Back in 1996, we woulda thought it was going to happen every other year. The liklihood of a CU/husker matchup in the Rose Bowl is far slimmer--and in the crazy world of college football that means it'll probably happen in 2013.

8. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

At least Folsom will host the last CU-NU matchup! I will be there, oh yes, I will.

9. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

I look forward to meeting them in the Rose Bowl.

I give kudos to them for their instrumental role in the demise of the Big 12.

Rivalry or not, CU left first. :thumbsup:

:smile2:

Jens1893 likes this.
  10. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Amen brotha!!! Couldnt have said it better myself, by I can at least echo it F UCK nebraska!!

11. buffs6236

buffs6236 Club Member Club Member

12. BeachBronco

BeachBronco Active Member

AllI know is that I am saving my piss between now and Thanksgiving 2011 so I will have plenty saved up for my baloons....lol

j/k

13. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

I hope we continue the rivalry as a NC game.

14. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I like the quote from this super-husker-fan, casting judgment on CU's sportsmanship.

And a nice display of sportsmanship yourself, good sir!

15. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

I agree lets rotate every other year with CSU, then we can play the rams less and still have a good OOC rivalry game every year.

16. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

They'll be tougher to hate after Blowhio State makes them their personal bitch from now until Coach Sweatervest decides to take his crack at the NFL.

17. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

The only thing I'll give 'braska any credit for is calling a spade a spade regarding Texas' (the State) role in the Big XII. However, the reason they did call Texas out was due to there own jaded view of themselves as God's chosen. They couldn't handle not being in control. But I'm sure they will quickly put all the Big 10 schools in thier place.