What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's more than that

hokiehead

Discussing music so others might think I'm human
Club Member
Taking a moment to reflect on much this means to most of us members.

Yes, it's amazing and joyful In a sense comparable to what the Nuggets championship was to a die hard NBA fan or the Avs championship was to a hockey fan or the Broncos...

But it's more.

Most of us, to some.extent or another, follow the sport, follow recruiting, follow how teams are built.... and we understand that what's happening is something we'd consider nearly unthinkable if it wasn't happening in front of us.

I'm really enjoying this, and enjoying sharing it.

All That Eating Chips GIF by BuzzFeed

If 2023 goes pear-shaped, we're going to have to rebrand B_Walk. Not to mention, do some serious soul searching and apologizing. It'll be awful.
Somehow I don't think that's going to happen. Back in the B_Walk days, there weren't a plethora of 4* and 5* running around the building and queued up for the next couple of classes.

Did I step into an SEC commercial?

Maybe the B12 is beneath us because it means so much more. SEC expands to Colorado because of culture alignment!

Jokes aside, I am with Hokie here. As a longsuffering fan and alum, I do not miss the days where we would try to talk ourselves into some bizarre scenario where the Buffs could coach up their diamonds in the rough and wiggle their way to a .500 record and get to some marginal, odd corporate named bowl game. (Cheez-It Bowl I am looking at you).

I am thrilled and enjoying the ride. Conference champs are no longer a pipe dream. Championship football is a reality in Boulder again.

Big up hokie! Nugs winning was an impossible dream that somehow came realty. I always figured CU would get the coach right, but the way it's happened is surprising and exhilarating. While I don't really post anymore - I'm really happy that Buffs fans, esp Allbuffs, gets to experience these moments.

While I am jealous about everyone in Boulder and living in Colorado, I’ve found great comfort this season in how uncomfortable Prime and our Buffaloes are making my SEC friends and neighbors. I love the random chats people want to have when I’m wearing my CU gear and also enjoying the animosity coming from the SEC doormat school fans. South Carolina taking the cake as the most delicate bunch out there.

CU football is the Joker to my Batman. Or maybe the Jane Levingston to my Michael Scott

IMG_8013.jpeg

IMG_8017.gif

Back