What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's time like these that I wonder

It takes everybody from top to bottom to get it done. The ones that arent on board, we need people in their areas that are. This **** is very broken.

One would think. If we're lucky, he's as close with Bohn as rumors indicated. It's the only reason we'd have a shot at him.

Ugh...I just don't see how that's "lucky". He'd definitely improve the game-day coaching, but does he have the name to recruit at the level we'd need?

We need someone who can assemble a legitimate Pac-12 caliber coaching staff. No more OC's and DC's training on the job.

Wyoming lost to Cal Poly. It's sad how bad the near I-25 corridor has become.

Ugh...I just don't see how that's "lucky". He'd definitely improve the game-day coaching, but does he have the name to recruit at the level we'd need?

Hire a guy like Brennan Carroll to staff. Problem solved.

Well sarcasm aside, I am not happy with the state of the program like the rest of us. And I know Klatt comes off as a pompous *****. But don't you think he along with Coach Mac, CJ, and all of the B4L guys, had the best interest of the program in mind no matter how jaded that vision may have been. The fact is that Halk left us with a burnt down program with no tradition/bridge to the past winning teams and players/alums. If anything I hope Embree and staff turns this around no matter how unlikely it looks, but if he doesn't maybe he can give them and identity to past/future success and lay down the foundation for a future coach... Am I that far off? or just too wishful? well anyways :gobuffs:

Joel Klatt has been trying to drive CU to a worse loss than 70-3 for years. He got sooooo close tonight!

**** my life.

This football team isn't doing what it's supposed to for its University.

****ing Fresno State didn't have any fans in the stands, are in the Mountain West and can field a team that can name a score against ours. We're doing something wrong, I think.

hold your horses guys, EB showing some skills late

That late touchdown makes all the difference for me. The nation would have laughed at us if they'd seen a 69-7 score. But 69-14 makes it look like we were in it. You know, a few plays here or there.

Well sarcasm aside, I am not happy with the state of the program like the rest of us. And I know Klatt comes off as a pompous *****. But don't you think he along with Coach Mac, CJ, and all of the B4L guys, had the best interest of the program in mind no matter how jaded that vision may have been. The fact is that Halk left us with a burnt down program with no tradition/bridge to the past winning teams and players/alums. If anything I hope Embree and staff turns this around no matter how unlikely it looks, but if he doesn't maybe he can give them and identity to past/future success and lay down the foundation for a future coach... Am I that far off? or just too wishful? well anyways :gobuffs:

Hearts were in the right place. That's often true when we see monumentally stupid decisions. No one tries to **** up things they care about. There's a reason that when in trouble attorneys don't represent themselves and surgeons don't operate on their own kids.

This was a better team than the two that we faced in previous weeks. I'm happy as long as I keep seeing progress, and I think--when you look at the higher level of talent today--that I saw progress. So I'm happy.

I think if we make Coach Mac the AD everything will get better. You gotta have an AD that will support the head coach

9 plays from winning...we stop Fresno on 9 of those TD's and we walk out of there with a win. Somee fans are just overreacting. Let Embo, EB, and GB implement their system and we'll start winning every weekend.

Last edited:
I'm not worried at all. Last week, some poster made a thread saying that Embree would turn it around. And that poster said his credentials were that HE PLAYED COLLEGE FOOTBALL, so you know he has to be right

I really think this game was just a minor setback. We'll learn from it and we will be better next week.

On the road.

Against wazzu.

I think we have a chance.

Really.

Really I do...

(damn, i'm an idot aren't i...)

Hearts were in the right place. That's often true when we see monumentally stupid decisions. No one tries to **** up things they care about. There's a reason that when in trouble attorneys don't represent themselves and surgeons don't operate on their own kids.

I guess so... So they were reaching.... that far with the hires of Embree and CO. Their hearts were in the right place but no use of the brain at all. Thats what I deduct from klatt and all the other Buffs who were campaigning for Embo. Blind allegiance?

I really think this game was just a minor setback. We'll learn from it and we will be better next week.

On the road.

Against wazzu.

I think we have a chance.

Really.

Really I do...

(damn, i'm an idot aren't i...)

Well I learned one thing watching UNLV VS WSU and thats that Leach can coach himself to a loss, so we just need to hope they can keep it close coming into the 4th quarter and they can win without doing anything. I hope.

So the strategy is to be the winner based on not as bad coaching as the other guys...

...or just good enough coaching to not give the game away to the other team...

I'm not convinced we can win that contest...

Back